From one of California’s most historic wineries, with roots (and cuttings!) dating back to the 1800′s.
My latest favorite white wine in my portfolio! Complex spice notes make this wine worthy of long, pleasurable contemplation.
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
I opened this wine for last week’s customer tasting, and want to pass along what we found. Just a couple of quick ideas can help you greatly increase the enjoyment of this profound wine. The wine is aromatic and lively, even a bit frizzante at first. The best glass of this wine I had all evening was […]
I’ve watched with great interest the viral success of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Congrats to ALS for this most deserved windfall. And now, I wonder “what’s next”? Every non-profit in the country is studying this case to find ways to replicate it. Well, I think can speak for all the Managers at all the […]
The pairing of wine and chocolate is a media darling. Like clock work, you can expect the tired topic to be rolled out before every Valentine’s day. But few wines actually pair well with chocolate, truth be told. And those that do, well, they tend to be wines that work best as cocktails. Or shooters. Ripe, fruit-driven, and big, […]