|2012 “Head Honcho” Syrah, Santa Barbara, $29.99|
|Sainte-Anthelme 2015 Rosé, VdP du Gard. $13.99
The perfect dry quaffing wine. Refreshing heat relief during the final, stubborn days of summer.
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
This week, two UK publications used attention-grabbing headlines like the one seen at left. They quoted a ‘study’ published in the journal “Addiction”. They had but one problem. There was no study. Only the wishful musings of a neo-prohibitionist writing in the publication’s “For Debate” section. You may have seen the headlines making news – such is the nature of […]
Funny, this – “Living high on the hog” used to mean one could afford the prime cuts of meat farthest away from the pig’s belly – the luxurious loin. But today you can’t walk down a block at lunchtime without running into an urban hipster biting into some form of pork belly. Eating low on the hog is decidedly trendy. […]
During the course of my many solar orbits, I’ve observed broadcast news shift from dry, informative information to content that offers entertainment that shifts between feel-good stories embedded between warnings of the falling sky. Such is the destiny of today’s deregulated marketplace. So I wasn’t too worried when I read the headline “Weed Killer Could Be Lurking In Some […]