Click here to see my top five tips for a memorable Valentine’s Day!
Sexy is as sexy does. And this wine does it on the voluptuous side of Pinot, with interesting layers tantalizingly revealed over the course of your evening…
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
What are you doing here?! Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate you reading my blog, it’s just that I’m going to ask you to do something more. Because reading about wine is all well and good, it is a fascinating topic and all, but it’s sort of like reading about sex – eventually, it’s best to set […]
I didn’t intend to read it. I had lots to do when I saw the article come across my news feed. But there’s something about the idea of eating bugs that makes it difficult to look away. Even more so when you combine them with wine. Which is what the UK reporter Adam Lechmere did, with the help […]
I must be the most frustrating book reviewer in the world. When I agree to review a book relevant to food and wine enthusiasts, the publicist sends me a promotional copy. And then… they wait. Sometimes for quite a while. Because I have two habits that virtually guarantee my review will miss the critical 6-8 week period following release: I […]