From my ‘Refreshing Summer Sippers 2014′ collection. This crisp, refreshing white wine is great with briny seafood!
Another wine from ‘Refreshing Summer Sippers 2014′ collection. The wine’s smoky spice notes beg for anything off the grill. A perennial crowd pleaser!
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
Authors: François Millo, Viktorija Todorovska When I visit a new vacation spot, particularly one as captivating as Provence, I come home laden with gifts and souvenirs that remind me of my time away. My favorite ones are long-lasting and usable on a regular basis. For example, I once stayed at a hotel where the in-room toothpaste […]
I just received a PR release about “The 101 Best Wineries in America” from The Daily Meal. Of the nation’s 8,000+ U.S. wine producers, the top 101 were selected by surveys from American wine and food professionals (methodology details can be found below). So I was pleased to see the list contained NINETEEN of the wineries I’ve introduced to […]
We all know the significance of certain dates. July 4th. December 25th. June 28th. Wait. June 28th? Oh yeah. Big day, historically speaking. The day TV Evangelist Robert Schuller attacked a flight attendant (1997). And when Houston Astro’s Craig Biggio got his 3000th hit (2007). It was also the day the first woman was admitted to the Air Force […]