Looking for a beautiful AND delicious holiday bubbly that won’t break the bank? Look no more.
As of about 3:00 today, this is my new favorite white wine! Complex spice notes. Worthy of long, pleasurable contemplation.
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
I must be the most frustrating book reviewer in the world. When I agree to review a book relevant to food and wine enthusiasts, the publicist sends me a promotional copy. And then… they wait. Sometimes for quite a while. Because I have two habits that virtually guarantee my review will miss the critical 6-8 week period following release: I […]
This week I was sent a link to a most useful infographic comparing America’s trends for wine consumption and beer consumption. It makes for interesting reading… Brought to you by: http://comparecamp.com Author: David Adelman Subscribe to our: FriendFeed
I opened this wine for last week’s customer tasting, and want to pass along what we found. Just a couple of quick ideas can help you greatly increase the enjoyment of this profound wine. The wine is aromatic and lively, even a bit frizzante at first. The best glass of this wine I had all evening was […]