|Lechthaler, 2012 Teroldego Rotalian $19.99|
|Failla, 2012 Chardonnay, Keefer Ranch, RRV $48
“Simply put, Failla is a reference-point for the Sonoma Coast. This is as good as it gets.” ~A. Galloni
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
Amazon describes this book as “The #1 Best Seller” in their Wine Collecting category. Do I really need to say more? What can I add that the intelligence of the collective community hasn’t already said by voting with their credit cards? Just my opinion, I guess. Which one might see as sycophanitc burbling. You see, this […]
By Catie Costa, author of “Love on the Rocks, A Positano Tale“ An Ode to Prosecco Oh, Prosecco! I’ve long thought Prosecco to be the nectar of the gods. I mean, whatever the gods were drinking (at least the Italian gods), it just had to be Prosecco. I can’t think of a tastier drink (next […]
I’ve known how to make great seared chicken breasts for many years, but always found the sauce too thin and runny, even when I allowed extra time for reduction or finished with an extra dollop butter. But when I ordered the same dish at a decent restaurant, the sauce was always beautifully thick and satisfying. […]