Mendocino Chardonnay that’s surprisingly rich and full-bodied, from a winery that should be on your watch list.
The budget-minded Tempranillo lover’s answer to Rioja. You’ll swoop on this wine like a seagull on a bread crust.
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
The trend spotters have all reported in and it’s safe to say the cupcake fad is dead. In its stead, I bring you (drum roll) the donut fad! (Or the doughnut fad, depending on your spell checker) “Yeah, so?” you ask, “what’s that have to do with a wine blog?!” Glad you asked. Everyone knows donuts […]
Well, it’s done! This month’s wine shipment to members of our wine clubs. This week, 11 different wine selections were shipped to our club members. Or should I say, we shipped wine to those members living in states where the thermostat allows for the safe delivery of wine – the rest of your packages are […]
By Lily McCann Food and drink articles and programs often stress the importance of combining food with the right type of wines. There can sometimes be an element of snobbery attached to this subject. At the end of the day, enjoying food and wine is a subjective experience and people can try and enjoy any combination that […]