- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
This Bon Apetit recipe is easily adapted – don’t care for turnips? Try small red potatoes (sauteed or roasted in the duck fat!) Not big on Mustard Greens? Substitute Frisee, or a mild rocket/arugula, or if you strive for “painfully hip”, chopped kale in the sweet Asian dressing you’ll find in my recipe (search this blog for […]
Meatballs are delicious when perfectly made. Otherwise, they’re better relegated to your slingshot than your table. The key to the perfect meatball is minimal handling – don’t touch your meatballs too much and they won’t end up being too dense. And as you likely know, dense, gummy balls will end up as over-cooked chunks of gravel. Probably […]
Wine collectors on my special calling list know of my ongoing love affair with the wines of Cathy Corison. A lucky few were able to acquire a limited amount from my measly, preciously small allocation. I’d discovered the sublime joy of Corison Cabernet almost two decades ago when I was lucky enough to attend a vertical tasting featuring five different […]