Dust. You probably thought it was a problem. Not when it’s from Rutherford. Rutherford Dust even has its own society. Pop this cork and enjoy some at your next dinner party.
I know you’ll hesitate. A dry rosé of Zinfandel? I know. You’ll have to trust me. This is a wine you’ll taste in private, fall in love with, then want to introduce it to all your friends.
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
Technically, the Special Club consists of 26 champagne producers (see image at left – not sure which one’s missing, but it made for a symmetrical photo) But I expand that definition to include the lucky few, such as you, who consider themselves devotees of fine champagne. You must be, or you wouldn’t be reading […]
Sending congratulations to the student organizers of last night’s ‘Taste of the Bay’ event in the Julia Morgan ballroom. There are many charity fund-raising events you can attend in San Francisco. I’ve been to many. But this is the only one I know of where the organizers are full-time students in SFSU’s Hospitality Management track. […]
Saturday, November 30th, 2013 – Lila Farms Olive Harvest and Celebration Updated info, and aid for those still in need of a place to stay… Directions Go North on Hwy 101 for ages. About 15 minutes after the last Healdsburg exit, look for the Hwy 128 West exit towards Mendocino, Fort Bragg and Boonville. If […]