Dive into summer with this flavorful, mouthwatering, dry Rosé!
This 100+ year-old vineyard was given a new lease on life a few years back when the Bilbro’s became the Collins brother’s hand-picked successors. Wine as intriguing as the labels! 95pts
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
Always pick up the phone? I know that seems like weird advice, what with more and more companies/charities/candidates employing an ever-expanding phalanx of thick-skinned sales people to call during the dinner hour all hours of the day. It’s tempting to let all your calls go to voicemail! But imagine what might have happened if you had […]
Guest Post by Lily McCann. Food and drink articles and programs often stress the importance of combining food with the right type of wines. There can sometimes to an element of snobbery attached to this subject as at the end of the day, enjoying food and wine is a subjective experience and people can try and enjoy […]
In search of an affordable, dry Rosé you can drink from now until Thanksgiving? Look no further. Aromas bound enthusiastically from your glass when you pour this Rhône blend of Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault. From Costieres de Nimes in the South of France (see map). This region used to be part of the Languedoc, […]