Dive into summer with this flavorful, mouthwatering, dry Rosé!
This 100+ year-old vineyard was given a new lease on life a few years back when the Bilbro’s became the Collins brother’s hand-picked successors. Wine as intriguing as the labels! 95pts
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
I’ve known how to make great seared chicken breasts for many years, but always found the sauce too thin and runny, even when I allowed extra time for reduction or finished with an extra dollop butter. But when I ordered the same dish at a decent restaurant, the sauce was always beautifully thick and satisfying. […]
Among the many producers of wine info-graphics, WineFolly is the consistent winner in terms of creativity and the visual display of information. And now the minds behind these reliable graphics are coming out with a new book, available for under $12 when you pre-order on Amazon (sorry, U.S. only). Check it out here – http://bit.ly/WineFollyBookOffer I’ve not […]
As a rule, my wine club features unique wines. Wines from more obscure producers, grape varieties, and regions. But every now and then a member will ask why I don’t include some of the old familiar wines, wines of their youth, perhaps. So I’ve come to include a mix of wines, including the occasional Napa selection […]