- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
Wine collectors on my special calling list know of my ongoing love affair with the wines of Cathy Corison. A lucky few were able to acquire a limited amount from my measly, preciously small allocation. I’d discovered the sublime joy of Corison Cabernet almost two decades ago when I was lucky enough to attend a vertical tasting featuring five different […]
Today’s NPR news feed includes a story I’d call “news-ish”. That’s my term for what the news/entertainment industry calls “human interest stories”. Such stories get more viewers/listeners/social media likes, and therefore they’re replacing solid news. But who am I to complain? I sell wine for a living, and what could be more “Human Interest” than that? […]
If my Lottery Picks were as prescient as my wine picks I’d be writing this from one of my homes overlooking a pristine beach. What started my wistful thinking was the news in my inbox with the results of an interesting data analysis. A Pinot producer that was one of my early “bets” turned out to be […]