Some include this wine among the world’s best Sauvignon Blancs. I’d hate to choose just one region, but am an unabashed supporter of this wine.
Are you a lover of distinctive Russian River Pinots? Don’t miss this one!
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
A pet peeve of many a wine aficionado is the frequent mispronunciation of the word “Meritage”. This word appears on some of the best red blends you can find. But it is a made-up word. The Meritage Association was formed in 1988 by a handful of progressive Napa vintners. They’d grown frustrated with our domestic requirement that a wine [...]
5 Easy DIY Garden Markers – The Frugal Female. Wine lovers tend to be food lovers. And food lovers tend to appreciate fresh, seasonal foods. And when we can, we grow it ourselves. But those little plastic garden markers that come with your seeds make your garden pretty ugly. The Frugal Female (https://www.facebook.com/thefrugalfemale1) [...]
Spring came early to wine country this year. As I write this, the short-lived lupines are out in abundance, providing a purple-blue stage for the prima-donna golden poppies springing up in their midst. And in the vineyards, bud break came early too. Now the growers are sweating out the possibility of frosts for another month [...]