|Billecart Salmon Brut Rose, $86.99|
|Crosby-Roamann 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley (Oakville) $59.99
A small-production, high-quality producer of boutique Napa Cabernet. Drink now through 2022. 207 cases produced!
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
Opening: Night scene – Camera pans a woman’s upscale bedroom. The bedroom is neat and well decorated. Woman is in bed, alone, and fast asleep. She may be sleeping in the nude, we can’t really tell. Alarm clock on the night stand reads 1:15. There is no sound, and then her cellphone rings. (Groggily) […]
In case you’re a few issues behind in your wine periodicals, let me remind you that ‘Antica Terra’ is the Oregon winery co-founded by Maggie Harrison, who tutored under Manfred Krankl down at Sine Qua Non. Her wines are beautifully crafted, and for a short time are available on pre-release. Prices go up after the order […]
The Region Paso Robles, I feel safe in saying, is the envy of many of California’s wine regions (click map at right to see larger image on Wine Folly). With a relatively unified group of owners (admittedly, winery owners tend to be only slightly more in synch than a litter of kittens) supporting some impressive marketing efforts on behalf […]