From my ‘Refreshing Summer Sippers 2014′ collection. This crisp, refreshing white wine is great with briny seafood!
Another wine from ‘Refreshing Summer Sippers 2014′ collection. The wine’s smoky spice notes beg for anything off the grill. A perennial crowd pleaser!
- Crowd pleasing wines for immediate consumption
- Serious wines for today, that often reward cellaring.
- All pinot, all the time!
- Quarterly shipment of luxury-class wines.
What Wine Lovers are Saying
- I can't tell you how much I look forward to receiving 2 new bottles ever other month. The fact that there is someone out there doing what you do provides a sense of looking forward and excitement...hope you keep it up! ~ Seth Pariser
- Dave - a quick note to tell you how much my wife and I enjoy the wines you send us. Your wine club has consistently sent great tasting wine from the very beginning - and that is quite a record, seeing as I was one your inaugural members back in 2005. So keep up the great job - both you and your club have exceeded my expectations. ~ Mo
- The arrival of a Sideway's Wine Club shipment is doubly exciting. Not only do I get great wine - but the recipes are out of this world!!! ~ L. Hyde
- Dave - I make it a priority to try the recipes from each shipment and have yet to be disappointed. I've even shared them with my butchers! ~ Liesl H.
The pairing of wine and chocolate is a media darling. Like clock work, you can expect the tired topic to be rolled out before every Valentine’s day. But few wines actually pair well with chocolate, truth be told. And those that do, well, they tend to be wines that work best as cocktails. Or shooters. Ripe, fruit-driven, and big, […]
I think the folks over at The Onion got hold of today’s wine business news feed. Those sneaky little devils. The article that raised both my eyebrows was today’s report that nano-scientists have introduced a robotic wine taster of sorts. We all know someone who works in nano-technology, right? You probably go out of your way to invite […]
Every once in a while, if you’re lucky, you get to see an ad campaign that changes your industry. You may have to set your way-back machine all the way back to the Bartles & James Wine Cooler era before you’ll see a series of ads to match the “Pinkies Down” series from Union Wine […]